Pages

My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict, so much so that I have left the rat race for the inky race and now have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops in Surrey. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my Surrey.Crafts page on FB.
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz
xx

http://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Journal Cover

And here is the cover of the journal, inspired by Andy Skinner, which I taught at the workshop last week. So many layers of paper, glue, inks and paint it took ages!

And here is one of the inside pages, just playing with different mediums and techniques.

I thought both of these could be entered into the Country View Crafts challenge which is 'letters' as I used die cut letters for both these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment