My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Sunday 9 February 2014

Lots of crafting in Exeter last week

Hi all
I had a lovely time at an all day workshop with Ali-Craft in Exter last week with lovely Heidi and Barbara running workshops both on that day and the following days at the Craft4Crafters show also in Exeter. I didn't finish a single project at the workshop as so much was packed into the day, but once I got home I did finish most of them - though a few still to do hopefully today!
 Here are pics;
1st Pic is Ali & Barbara (halo's out of shot!) middle also with Heidi and the pic of the tractor was just because it was huge and then got stuck trying to pass a yummy Mummy as it was school time, traffic congestion Devon style! I loved making the beautiful red and black box card with Heidi and the pastel Canvas with Barbara was very pretty though I still want to add a sentiment!







 Below is a pic of the huge Dart Farm & garden centre, part of a big complex fairly near the workshop venue, but luckily a kind crafter had a sister with a car to drop me there! I waited for my brother-in-law to pick me up while I had a cuppa as he only works 10 mins down the road (very handy).The other two pics of the canvas and folding card were things made at the show. All good messy fun.
Suz
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment