My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Simple fella's card

Not that the fella getting the card is simple, that'd just be rude, but it was a simple card to make.  It's for my bike made uncle who is currently restoring some old two wheeled thing he treasures!

I stamped and embossed the Clarity Stamp motorbike image with a Cobalt Blue Archival ink pad. Printed out the sentiment on my PC, layered the bike image & sentiment onto blue card (which had been white but I coloured it using Chipped Sapphire distress ink, did the same for the background mat). Then I layered some patterned paper and a bit of ribbon, which was a lighter blue but I ran a deep blue alcohol marker over it to darken it. Popped it all together, added a few blue gems and voilà!

Think I'll enter this into the Clarity Challenge - my first one ever I think! Suz xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there it's great to have just the perfect stamp to suit the person you are making it for. Thanks for enterng the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete