Pages

My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict, so much so that I have left the rat race for the inky race and now have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops in Surrey. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my Surrey.Crafts page on FB.
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz
xx

http://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts?ref=tn_tnmn

Thursday, 28 August 2014

New Home Card

Here's a simple 'New Home' card I made using the house stamps I bought along with the Kate Crane DVD (love her work, did a workshop with her in Harrogate last year) from The Artistic Stamper. So it's only right that I enter it into their Anything Goes August Challenge!
Anyway this was made by stamping and embossing onto scrap backgrounds I'd made, chopping them up and swapping bits around (paper piecing!). Before gluing the houses onto a card blank I stamped the sentiment a few times. I stuck the middle house on with raised foam pads to make it stand proud,in keeping with the sentiment. After gluing the houses on I then drew a little border to frame it all.
I made this in a real rush as we were unexpectedly visiting friends in their new home.....then FORGOT TO TAKE IT, lol!!! Suz xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge :)

    ReplyDelete