My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Monday 18 August 2014

Watercolour background technique with Clarity Stamps

Here is a quick post to show the sample card for my workshop this Saturday. We will make various watercolour backgrounds using a technique I've come up with (will post details after the classes) and using the beautiful Clarity Hummingbird and Vine stamps. Hope you like it - I loved making it!
Suz xx

I'll enter this into a couple of blogs as I've not participated for a while. Hel's Sheridan's Sunday Stampers  which this week is 'Backgrounds' and the Clarity Stamp Challenge which is 'Feminine' and I thing this card with the pastel background, vines and hummingbird fits that. 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Thanks for entering the Clarity Stamps CHallenge and sharing this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Suz - I love the shading! Fab card! Good luck in the Challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning work - I adore this! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card! And I will be interested to see how you did this background! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. It was very simple. Here's a link to the post which gives the details, blogged after I'd run the workshop, or just scroll up! Thanks Suz xxx. http://craftyhumphreys.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/how-to-create-patchwork-watercolour.html

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card Suz. I really like how you've done the background. Thank you for entering the Claritystamp Challenge. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete